Frame Console 4.1.0
- Custom resource tagging is now available upon initial Account creation. All resources created within the Account will have custom tags applied. Custom tags cannot be added to existing Accounts.
- Frame Terms of Service is now updated to Dizzion’s Master Service Agreement. Admins will be prompted to accept new agreement (end users will not be prompted).
- Refreshed branding with new Frame logos/icons.
- FRP8 is now enabled by default for new Accounts created with Public Networking on BYO public cloud accounts.
- Optimize Session Trail page performance.
- Guardrail to prevent deletion of an Instance Pool when there are active sessions using that pool.
- Support for up to three Domain Controller FQDNs when configuring Active Directory domain join.
- Issue where users logging in via API would timeout in certain situations.
- Additional cosmetic and reliability fixes.
Frame Terminal 6.39.0
- Provide more granular error messaging for session connection timeouts, including: failure to resolve DNS, invalid SSL certificate, network issues, and WebRTC issues.
- Issue where keyboard and mouse input would pause during file upload operation when using Firefox version 119.
- Issue where attempting to download a file over 4GB fails when using FRP8.
- Issue where one shift key input will get stuck after pressing both left and right shift key simultaneously and then releasing.
- Additional reliability fixes.
Frame Gateway 11.1.0
When a Cloud Account goes into an
Unavailablestate, Frame will no longer process reboot requests if there is an active session on the VM when the Cloud Account becomes available. Frame will also queue any session close requests when Cloud Account is unavailable and process those requests once the Cloud Account is available to ensure sessions are not improperly left in an active state.
Frame-Managed Networking now creates VPCs with a randomized IP address range following this format:
- Reliability fixes.